Wednesday, June 8, 2011 | By: Unknown

June Reading List!

So,
Hello!

All you YA novel fans! Here is my June 2011 reading list!

To read:

  • The Iron King (Julie Kagawa)---- READ
  • The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)---- READ
  • Nightshade (Andrea Cremer)
  • Eon (Alison Goodman)
To Finish:

  • Fallen (Lauren Kate)
  • Prophecy of the Sisters (Michelle Zink)

There it is! If I am done these Before the end of the month I shall add more as time goes!

Once each Novel is done I'll write either a long or short review...


In the meantime The Book Lover's Journal is what I use to keep track of my reading. It's from Peter Pauper Press! They always make such beautiful quality journals/Planners! O
ne of my favourite!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear what you think! Each comment makes me smile! So go ahead and comment your heart out! :-)