Books I will Accept:
- paranormal (Preferably YA)
- Dystopian (Preferably YA)
- Post-Apocalyptic (Preferably YA)
- fantasy (Preferably YA)
- romance (Preferably YA)
- Some chick lit (Preferably YA)
- contemporary fiction (Preferably YA)
- historical fiction (Preferably YA)
- mysteries/thrillers (Preferably YA)
- Some cookbooks
- Books on Scrapbooking/ Paper Crafts
- Some Poetry
Of course, some essential things you need to know:
- All reviews are written with my honest and personal view of the book. And will not be analytical or objective types of reviews.
- All books ,ARCs or not, receive same treatment and a review will be posted in a timely manner (2-3 weeks around the release date) as is expected. Please note that Real Life will take priority and unforeseen events are bound to occur which could delay a book review.
- ARC's: In compliance with FTC guidelines, I will disclose where I receive books from. ARC reviews are posted no earlier than 1 month before the release date, unless requested. ARC's will never be sold.
- Use “Review Request + Title of your book” in the subject line. (This will help separate your message from spam.) and include any additional information such as: Release date; Publisher; Genre; Page count; Formats, Cover art…etc.
I do have a KOBO eReader but I do prefer real books. (they smell good)
Please email melina.l88 [at] gmail [dot] com for anymore information you may need.
In accordance with FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements: The books reviewed on Book Talk are purchased by myself or borrowed from the library unless otherwise stated (received from an author, publisher or company). In these instances I have not received any monitory compensation in return for the reviews and/or endorsement although I have received a sample product for the purposes of the review. Receiving this product in no way effects my review as it is my own opinion of the book.