|Image courtesy of The Broke and The Bookish|
This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read in 2013
- The entire Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. I only read book one so far but it was AWESOME and I can't wait to have a VA Marathon!
- City of Ashes and City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. I have been behind on this series!!!! Gotta get to it!!
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor. Why haven't I read this yet!?!?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MOI!?
- The next few books in the Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill. I read the first one a few weeks ago and loved it SO SO SO SO MUCH I read it in, like, a day or 2. I think It'll have to be another Marathon!!!
- Lover Eternal by J.R Ward. I have no excuse as to why I have not yet read this, I will this year though!
- The Iron Queen and The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa. I can't wait to see wwhere the series goes from now!
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer. *bows head in shame* Gotta read this asap!
- Fever by Laure DeStefano. Duh!
- At least 2 Contemporary Novels. I bought a few, They're still laying over there, unread. And sad.
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. Obviously!
That is all for me! Link me up in the comment section! I want to know which books are on your list!