Monday, January 9, 2012 | By: Unknown

I'm BAAAAAACK!

It feels so good to be back! The holidays KILLED my blogging and I am now in the process of resurrecting it ! I am simply announcing today that I am back in the blogosphere. Many things went down in the past 3 weeks; I won't get into the gritty details because some things are simply not book blog material. If you are interested in my daily tribulations let me know in the comments section and I am thinking of starting a personal blog about my life as a (newly and happy) single mom. Here is a quick list (because who doesn't love lists eh?) of what is to come this week/month/year!
The List:

  • Long-awaited New Years post
  • Reading/blogging/real-life goals and resolutions
  • The latest books I received/bought
  • There might be TV/Movie reviews (let me know in the comments if you'd enjoy these)
  • Reviews, Reviews, reviews...
  • More Memes.
  • More of my beautiful presence!
Now I love you guys, but it is time for me to kick back and read!
Currently Reading:

Up Next will be either: 
The Iron Daughter, Catching Fire, Wolfsbane, Incareron or A Need So Beautiful.

Help me choose, comment, Please!
Happy Reading to all!

1 comments:

Arianne said...

read CATCHING FIRE! I've been wanting to read it but I don't wanna read an ebook on my computer so I'm waiting for a print copy :D

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear what you think! Each comment makes me smile! So go ahead and comment your heart out! :-)