Books and Reading
- Read 50+ books! I set the Goodreads Widget
- Read at least 2 Contemporaries. It's a genre I want to love!
- Catch up on these series: Vampire Academy, The Iron Fey, Chicagoland Vampires, Fallen (Lauren Kate), Mortal Instrument. I don't mean I will FINISH these series, but at least read a book or two to catch up.
- Take notes while reading.
- Be more active on the blog. Write more reviews and post at least once a week.
- Comment more on blogs.
- Make book-blogging friends. And hopefully find my book-blogging twin/BFF
- Reach 300 Blog followers, 1000 Twitter Followers and 150 Facebook Page followers.
- Spruce up the blog. Maybe buy a design, maybe move to Wordpress...
- Keep losing weight. I lost 21 lbs. this year and want to lose 30 more to get to my ideal 125 lbs. weight.
- Start cardio and weight training
- Keep a strict beauty regimen. Looking and feeling beautiful is good for my soul.
- Journal. Whether it is daily or weekly. Just DO IT!
- Start and finish writing my novel. And write it mainly for myself.
- Get my driving license.
- Keep loving myself.
- Keep being the best mother I can be.
Well, Those are my resolutions and aspirations for 2013, which, I hope, will carry throughout the rest of my life.
What are YOUR resolutions for this year? Link up your posts in the comments and keep on reading my friends!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!