Top Ten Tuesday!
Topten tuesdays is hosted by The broke and the bookish
Top ten novels to read in October 2011
- All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin : I got an early ebook copy of this one, but I am definitely getting an actual copy of it, I mean check out that cover!! It's been burning a hole in my Kobo! The simple fact that it's a dystopian has me jonesing to read it! I do have priorities! There are over 100 books in my TBR pile (make that shelves)!
- Beauty Queens By Libba Bray : I peaked into the book and I love the way it's written. Also made me think of Lord of the Flies... It's not my usual read therefore all the more reasons to read it! I am excited! And the cover... Love it!
- Drink, Slay, Love by Sara Beth Durst : A bad Vampire who becomes good!? Oh the Character develpment in there is going to be of epic proportions. Plus, a Eat, Pray, Love pun is making this a Must read!
- Eve by Anna Carey : It's a mix between Fever by Lauren Destefano and Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I am sure it'll have it's own original twists though! I have been waiting for this YA gem to be released for EVER!
- Firelight by Sophie Jordan : Well this one has been sitting on my shelf begging to be read for 11 months! Looks like a great, original read! Plus the cover is so dreamy!
- Halo by Alexandra Adornetto : Angels. Yes. I GOTTA read it! SOON!
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater : This book won so many awards and it has such an amazing following! I am so impatient to read it!!
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl : It has a dark vibe to it and makes me think of the Sookie Stackhouse books... (although I haven't read them)
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare : This one is already a classic YA lit novel. I tried reading it when it first came out but I was unsuccessful. Now I will succeed!!!
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins : I have been putting reading the rest of this series because I don't want it to end. But now I see the book staring at me from my bookshelf whispering: "Reeeaaaddd meeeeee...."
What is your Top Ten Tuesday? Link it up!