Tuesday, December 13, 2011 | By: Unknown

I Take a Minute and... Debate Switching to Wordpress

With so many fellow bloggers quitting Blogger and joining Wordpress, I have been wondering if I should move on as well.

I have created an account and I will be trying it out.

HOWEVER!

I have worked incredibly hard to get where i am today with 107 followers and I am asking for YOUR help. Please comment below and tell me, should I decide to move on to Wordpress, that you will follow by either email or a Wordpress account.


I appreciate it very much!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

2 comments:

WriterGirl said...

honestly i don't know the difference but i'll be following whichever format you choose.

roro said...

same here

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear what you think! Each comment makes me smile! So go ahead and comment your heart out! :-)