Saturday, June 9, 2012 | By: Unknown

Author Interview With Danielle Sibarium

Heart Waves and Danielle Sibarium!
251 Pages, Released June 1st 2012 by KFR Communications.
Jenna Kingsley has a gift. She knows things. With a simple touch she can pick up personal information from jewelry or objects. While at a neighbor’s party, a voice mesmerizes her. Jenna is momentarily frozen as a ring is placed in her hand. White electricity surges through her and a dire prediction is made. “It’s like Romeo and Juliet. You’re going to break my heart.”
From the moment they meet Jenna is enchanted and entranced with Reece Walton. She’s thrilled to learn he’s spending the summer two houses away from hers. Every moment they spend together is magical. But she can’t get the prediction out of her mind. As the summer draws to a close and secrets are revealed, can Jenna get past the fear of being left with a broken heart to live in the moment with Reece or will her fear of being hurt fulfill the prophecy?
LINKS!
Twitter
Facebook
Goodreads
Amazon
B&N

I am pleased to feature this original book, Heart Waves by Danielle Sibarium accompanied by an author interview in honor of my 1 year Blogversary, needless to say I just CAN'T WAIT to start reading Heart Waves! So hi Danielle and thank you for being here today!

Thank you so much Melina, for allowing me to be part of your blogversary! I’m very excited to be here!

How does it feel to have ANOTHER novel of yours out there for all to read?

Surreal. It’s just dawning on me that For Always is REALLY out there. It’s an amazing feeling each

time I get an email or see a review from a fan. The biggest difference between the release of Heart

Waves and the release of For Always is that for my first release I was unknown and there was a little

buzz, but other than my family, close friends, and myself, there was no real excitement. With Heart

Waves there seems to be a lot of excitement. I am filled with a sense of pride and fulfilment.

How was the writing process? Did you just start writing about Jenna and Reece one day or did you

outline everything first?


I never outline. I tried to outline when I was younger but I spent so much time on the outline, I never

got to the actual story. And then I’d try to write to the outline rather than having the characters

drive the story. I have my beginning, mid-points and ending that I stick to, but the road to any of

these places is often filled with detours.

How did you come across Jenna's gift and why did you settle on that one?

Like Jenna, I’d always known things. I don’t remember how it started, but the summer of my twenty

first birthday I spent a lot of time reading palms and jewelry. It got to a point where I’d walk into

a pizzeria or bar and random guys would just hand me rings and bracelets. That summer sticks

out as one of the most fun summers of my life and I hoped that sentiment would carry over in the

relationship between Reece and Jenna.

Please tell me it'll be a sequel! Can you tell us a title if it will?

There WILL be a sequel to Heart Waves. I can’t commit to a title or time yet, but I can tell you it is

already in the works.

And what are you reading right now?

If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I just started it.

What are you like when you aren't writing?

I am usually playing the role of wife and mother. I tend to act silly with my children and I’m often a

little distracted. I tend to think about my characters, a problem they have, or a problem I have with

them.

Tell us 5 COMPLETELY random things about you!

1 I was an extra on the Cosby Show

2 I did the Tony Robbins Firewalk

3 I met Derek Jeter

4 I love the Rodeo

5 I believe in angels!

Thank you NiftyBookPeeps for reading and be sure to check out Heart Waves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear what you think! Each comment makes me smile! So go ahead and comment your heart out! :-)