Sunday, November 13, 2011 | By: Unknown

About my week

I thought I'd write to just write today. Kind of to share with you guys what I read, heard, bought, cooked, thought. I mean you ARE my readers after all. Why wouldn't I want you guys to get to know me:

What I read:
I finished reading City of Bones by Cassandra Clare for The Scrapbooking Bookworms Team Read. I am very  happy/pleased/content that I have finally read this YA must-read!










I also finished A great dystopian book, XVI by Julia Karr. A review will be up later this week.












What I am reading now:
I haven't Started this one quite yet...










What I would read next (although that changes ALL THE TIME):

  • Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Laini Taylor
  • Blood Red Road by Moira Young
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  • The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver
What I cooked:
I had to scrape a bunch of things and I came up with Beef and Meatball Stew! It was OH SO YUMMY! There was (obviously) meatballs, diced beef, celery, turnip, onions and potatoes!

More to come!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear what you think! Each comment makes me smile! So go ahead and comment your heart out! :-)