Thursday, November 10, 2011 | By: Unknown

Tell-All Thursday



Tell-All Thursday!


Hello readers and bookworms! Today I want to share with you my own original Meme! I am quite proud of it!

Every Thursday we will have a "tell all" where we mash a bunch of reading related things together!

We will be answering 5 questions Who, What (or whatever else really), Past, Present and Future every week Why! I hope everyone enjoys it!!


  1. WHO did you follow that is worth a mention (May it be through Twitter, a blog, tumblr, anything! Make sure you link up the profile and or blog!) ? I followed @BrookeWorm33, I thought her blog was awesome and her Fictional boys crush list is one of the quirkiest things I have ever seen! Find it on her blog: Brooke Reports
  2. WHAT is your favorite TV show? There are lots of TV Shows out there. And being a TV fanatic I have many, MANY favorites but the one show I simply CANNOT live without is Grey's Anatomy
  3. PAST: What book has been sitting on your shelf (unread) for more than 3 months? Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I really have to get serious and read this one! It's starting to feel neglected
  4. PRESENT: What book are you Reading now? City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. FINALLY! Woohoo!
  5. FUTURE:What are the next 2 books you are planning to buy/borrow/trade? The Pledge by Kimberly Derting and Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi!
What do YOU have to tell us all? Leave your linky below, I love to see what my readers/friends are up to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear what you think! Each comment makes me smile! So go ahead and comment your heart out! :-)