Sunday, November 13, 2011 | By: Unknown

I Take a Minute... What Am I Reading Now?

I recently finished the Team Read for The Scrapbooking Bookworms which was City of Bones by Cassandra Clare.
As usual, it is the hardest thing to chose which book to read next. Then I realized It had been 2 books since (yes, sometimes calculate time in books. HEY! Don't you look at me like that! We ALL do it) I'd read a dystopian book. I decided, after I read The Hunger Games, Delirium and Wither in a row, that I'd read 2 different genres for every Dystopian because if I didn't then I'd be out of them by now!
I decided to start reading:
So far I like it. It's making me scratch my head and crinkle my nose in disgust at how girls are...... OK NO SPOILERS! Wanna know what its about? Then read it!

Love,
Melina

What did YOU Take a Minute for this week? Share your link, I'd love to know more about YOU!

1 comments:

Jenny Q said...

This book is on my wishlist! I'm a new follower--saw your tweet :)

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear what you think! Each comment makes me smile! So go ahead and comment your heart out! :-)