Thursday, November 3, 2011 | By: Unknown

Tell- All Thursday (3)


Tell-All Thursday!


Hello readers and bookworms! Today I want to share with you my own original Meme! I am quite proud of it!


Every Thursday we will have a "tell all" where we mash a bunch of reading related things together!


We will be answering 5 questions Who, What (or whatever else really), Past, Present and Future every week Why! I hope everyone enjoys it!!


This week:



  1. WHO did you follow that is worth a mention  (May it be through Twitter, a blog, tumblr, anything! Make sure you link u the profile and or blog!) ? Well here's a book blogger worth mentioning is Megan from BookBrats! You can follow her on Twitter right here: @bookbrats !! She's awesome and very friendly! She is also an aspiring author! Keep an eye out for her!
  2. WHAT made you happy today? Why Twitter of course! It's one of the first things I check when I wake up!
  3. PAST: What is the last finished? Accross The Universe by Beth Revis! IT WAS WOW!
  4. PRESENT: What book are you Reading now? Evernight by Claudia Gray. I can't wait to write a review for that one!
  5. FUTURE:What's the Next book or your TBR pile? Well, those alway change so I'll say: Blood Red Road by Moira Young. 

That's my tell all for today! What's yours?
Send me one of your 5W in the comments and one lucky reader will be featured next Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear what you think! Each comment makes me smile! So go ahead and comment your heart out! :-)