Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish . At this link you can find all past and future TTT.
Most of my books read out of my comfort Zone were in french so I'll do 5 that I have read and 5 I plan to read. Cool?
Top 5 books I've read Outside my comfort zone:
- Plato and a Platypus Walk into a Bar . . .: Understanding Philosophy Through Jokes by Thomas W. Cathcart, Daniel M. Klein: This book I read because my mom wanted me to start reading non-fiction. She thought I wasn't exercising my mind enough with YA. PHOO-EE! I say. But this was pretty good. I now enjoy reading philosophy!
- You Suck! by Christopher Moore: Still to this day no book has made me laugh out loud (at work nonetheless) more than this one! I bought it without knowing that this was the second in a series so I now have to read the first and third in the series.
- Clan of The Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel: I was 12 when I first started the series (in french) and it's an ultimate must read in my book. I'm still Ticked off that there isn't another book.
- The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho: I'm not religious but this book was indeed insipring. I think I was 9 or 10 when I read this. (Thanks to my mom)
- Animal Farm by George Orwell: I read this in school along with Lord of The Flies (ugh) and this was the only high school book I didn't hate reading.
Top 5 Books I plan To read that are out of my comfort zone:
These are almost all PNR so bear with me.
- Dark Lover by J.R. Ward: That's right I am getting into this series. I hope I will enjoy this.
- Ecstasy in Darkness by Gena Showalter: More PNR
- Dark Fever by Karen Marie Moning: Yup, I'm getting that fan-wagon to!
- The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan: I always shunned Middle grade books and now i am ridding myself of such prejudices. I WANT ADVENTURE!
- The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan: See above mention.
I hope you guys enjoy it!